You may not think you need as much life insurance once you’ve retired or paid off your mortgage. But the need for cover doesn’t necessarily end entirely. When you die your loved ones could still be faced with a loss of income and immediate costs such as funeral costs and inheritance tax.
The benefits of choosing Whole of Life insurance are:
- Save up to 40% on your premiums and enjoy our best range of discounts and rewards, if you qualify and add Vitality Optimiser
- Life long protection (unless you cancel your policy)
- Level premiums that won’t increase with age (or you can choose to index your cover to ensure it keeps up with the rate of inflation)
- A guaranteed payment on death paid to your loved ones (usually your beneficiaries)
- Be confident in your choice knowing our Whole of Life insurance is independently rated 5-star by Defaqto
Plus, with LifestyleCare Cover if you become unable to look after yourself for any reason we’ll pay out a lump sum from your Whole of Life Cover. Get more information on LifestyleCare Cover here.
Our award-winning life insurance is more affordable and more rewarding with Vitality Optimiser. If you qualify and add Vitality Optimiser you will enjoy:
- Up to 25% off your protection premium – save on our standard premium with an upfront discount ranging from 5% to 25%
- An additional 1% premium discount each year – earn a further premium discount at your plan anniversary if you look after your health and get active. If you don’t get involved, your premium will increase by 2% each year.
- Up to £100 cashback in your pocket – get from £50 to £100 cashback based on looking after your health and getting active. Just like the additional premium discounts you could earn each anniversary, the cashback you earn is linked to the Vitality points you earn by getting active
Plus, with Vitality Optimiser you get rewards that can help you to save with big UK brands. Savings range from 50% off monthly gym fees at Virgin Active (no joining fee until September) to weekly cinema tickets at Cineworld or Vue and 50% off a pair of running shoes online and in-store at Sweatshop.
The gym discount applies to flexible individual monthly memberships. Gym joining fees are up to £50 for all clubs other than Classic Collection clubs, where joining fees are up to £150. The gym offer does not apply to Chiswick Riverside Virgin Active club. The cinema offer applies at Vue and Cineworld with a maximum of one ticket per week per person covered on the plan. The cinema offer excludes 3D films.